Airtel Public relations Manager Jackson Mmbando (left) handing over certificate to the second winner of Airtel Yatosha Shinda Nyumba Mara 3 Anna Lyimo resident of Dar Es Salaam witnessed by Airtel Marketing Manager Anethy Muga.
Second winner of Airtel Yatosha Shinda Nyumba Mara 3 Anna G. Lyimo showing off her certificate which was handed over by Airtel Public Relations manager Jackson Mmbando, and witnessed by Airtel Marketing manager Anethy Muga (left).
---
Winner of the second house of Airtel worth 65/- million, Anna Gustav Lyimo has received a certificate of victory today as specific evidence to the media shortly after emerging a winner in the Airtel Yatosha Shinda Nyumba Mara 3 draw played last week.

Through the promotion Airtel Tanzania has been awarding their customers with various prizes, including cash and 3 houses where every month one customer wins a house.

Expressing her gratitude at Airtel headquarters today, Mrs. Anna Gustav Lyimo who is a resident of Dar es Salaam said " thanks to God to enable me to be the second winner of the house of Airtel Yatosha, when I was called for the first time I thought they were deceivers who wants to deceive me but when I received a call for the second time I started to believe that it was not a fraud.”

“I thank Airtel for this gift because I had planned to build a house very soon but Airtel has simplified my way toward development,” Insisted Mrs. Lyimo.
Kajunason Blog

Kajunason Blog

A Tanzanian blog operating since October 2007, covering Local News, Politics, Fashion, Social Scenes, Interviews, Movies, Events, personalities and anything positive happening worldwide. Written in Swahili and English targeting both Swahili and English readers / viewers.

Toa Maoni Yako:

0 comments: